Hyundai Forums banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Automotive Lighting Experts
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Can we have a sample video of the turn signal LED's on an elantra? or the brake lights?
I don't have an elantra specific video of the turn signal LED's or brake lights

But here's an example on a G37:

It makes a pretty big difference!

Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help

Thanks,
Nick C.

·
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I am looking for something without the fade-out effect, just like the latest LED's in AUDI and Merc models which go On/Off like a bulb. Is there anything like that?
All of our LED turn signals will function like the G37 in this video. No fade out effect, it'll have the modern ON/OFF like the Audi's and Mercs

Let me know if you need more info about them

Nick C.

·
Registered
304 Posts
All of our LED turn signals will function like the G37 in this video. No fade out effect, it'll have the modern ON/OFF like the Audi's and Mercs

Let me know if you need more info about them

Nick C.
I am sorry, but the G37 video does look like it has a fade-out effect on them which are like the old types. Could you post any more videos please..

Secondly, do I have to modify anything to fit the LED's in the Elantra bulb slots? or are they just plug and play?

·
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
They do not have any fade-out effect. I don't know of any LEDs that fade at all, that is not how LEDs work unless they're on a dimmer like a map light or something.

The video shows the factory bulb, then the LED. Did you watch the whole video?

They are plug and play, you won't need to modify any sockets.

Thanks,
Paul

·
Registered
304 Posts
They do not have any fade-out effect. I don't know of any LEDs that fade at all, that is not how LEDs work unless they're on a dimmer like a map light or something.

The video shows the factory bulb, then the LED. Did you watch the whole video?

They are plug and play, you won't need to modify any sockets.

Thanks,
Paul
Hmmm yea I guess it was just my eyes. I did see the whole video earlier but I din't realize that the left and right lights are different bulbs, sorry about that. :imsorry:

I will definitely check the site and place an order.

I have a question:

1) Is it compulsory to buy resistor kits? If I don't it will just start blinking rapidly?
2) My order came up to $112, and it shows $5 for standard shipping, it isn't showing me the Dubai shipping charges? Will it appear after I input my credit card details?

·
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Hmmm yea I guess it was just my eyes. I did see the whole video earlier but I din't realize that the left and right lights are different bulbs, sorry about that. :imsorry:

I will definitely check the site and place an order.

I have a question:

1) Is it compulsory to buy resistor kits? If I don't it will just start blinking rapidly?
2) My order came up to $112, and it shows $5 for standard shipping, it isn't showing me the Dubai shipping charges? Will it appear after I input my credit card details?
1. You will need load resistors to prevent hyper blinking from occurring. If you don't mind hyper blinking though, you won't need them.

2. Yes, it should update once the information is entered.

Let me know if you are still having difficulty, I'm here to help! :D

Nick C.

·
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
July 4th sale! 20% off all diode dynamics products!

/center]​

HURRY! Only a few hours left!

Save 20% on all LED upgrades with coupon code: JULY4 at checkout! Head over to our website before this sale is gone! Sale ends Friday, July 5th at 11:59 CST!

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics

Click Here To Shop Now

Cannot be combined with additional discounts or free-shipping code

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.