Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Automotive Lighting Experts
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Hyundai Fog Light LED Bulbs

Diode Dynamics carries LED bulbs for replacement of your Hyundai's fog lights or DRLs, in all major sizes. This will make your Hyundai's fog lights a nice bright white (or Yellow). Just simple plug and play, replace the bulb and you are good to go!

We carry the brightest, highest-quality bulbs on the market. Your order will ship same day, and we're here if you need us for support and service. These LED bulbs are designed by us here in St. Louis, and every bulb carries with it a three-year limited warranty.

Brightness:

Diode Dynamics offers several brightness options so you can choose what fits your Hyundai best. These options are listed by the design and the lumen output of each bulb, compared to the factory bulb.

HP48: 265 lumens. Slightly lower brightness than factory.
XP80: 510 lumens. Similar brightness to factory.
SLF: 850 lumens. Much brighter than factory. These are bright! USA Made!

Diode Dynamics LED replacements are made up of a quality plastic connector to slide right into the plug, as well as high durability terminals. A load resistor is embedded to prevent blowing the LEDs from voltage surge, and a diode is implanted to protect the LEDs from reverse polarity. The LED is wired for 12v operation, the kind found on all vehicles.

Included in your order is TWO BULBS (to fit your Hyundai).

Diode Dynamics products come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and a 3-year limited warranty.

Diode Dynamics: Hyundai Lighting Upgrades

Diode Dynamics: Hyundai Lighting Upgrades

Any questions, feel free to ask via email ([email protected]), Post, or shoot us a PM!

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

Thanks,
Nick C.

Customer Submitted Photos:​

·
Automotive Lighting Experts
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For the 00 Accent, we do not carry fog light leds. We are not sure what size bulb it would need and have not tested it on the car.

If you know what bulb size you would need, I could locate the fog lights that would work for your car.

-Emily

·
Registered
326 Posts
Waiting for you guys to get some high power true yellow fog light bulbs in!

·
Registered
326 Posts
We currently already have a variety of true yellow High Power LED fog lights. What type of vehicle do you have? That way I can check for sure.

-Garrick
I have a 2011 Tucson and 2004 Elantra GT.
Are you sure they are yellow? I had ordered a pair from you guys not to long ago for my Elantra but they were orange - the orange color matched my orange side markers. I'm looking to go for that European/Lexus etc... yellow fog light color.
Let me know.

By the way, for anyone who has never ordered from these guys - they are awesome! I absolutely love my HID kit. The quality is top notch, the price is right and the service is great!:D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.