Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is somebody relationed with a stranger fail? I passed some buoys and the MIL flashed then... after that, the H2OS sensor is making fail the catalyst lectures, the voltage is always going up and MIL eventually turns on... before that, all was great, no fail was present. NOTE that the performance is not affected

Please HELP ME XD

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
MIL, CEL, same thing if you like that malfunction indicator light or lamp. O2 sensor is the first to ignite with even a minor misfire and crooked shops will insist it be replaced. But warrantied anyway by the EPA emissions law for 80K miles or 8 years, whichever comes first.

You passed some buoys typically found in water like rivers or lacks. If you got some water in your gas, will certainly ignite that check engine lamp and the first code will be an O2 sensor. Misfire is excess oxygen in the exhaust, O2 won't switch, light comes on.

·
Registered
730 Posts
This looks like it is improperly translated into English. I don't think you meant "buoys," or "lectures." Do you have an OBD scan tool? If so, what codes are present?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts