Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think this might help if we can find Update friendly dealers. Please list where you got your update without a hassle.

Fishnrib
Homer Skelton Wolfchase Hyundai | Memphis Hyundai dealer in Tennessee

·
Registered
521 Posts
Holler Hyundai in Winter Park (Central) Florida. Mine was the first done... hopefully not the last :)

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Suresky Hyundai
Goshen N.Y.

·
Registered
802 Posts
North Freeway Hyundai, Houston, TX did mine without a problem. I mentioned the driving issues I was having (mild jerkiness and some highway-speed issues which may have been unique to me) along with the fact there was a TSB (I did not bring/show a copy), and they updated it right away.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Finch Hyundai in London Ontario.

I sent them the PDF from the Canadian Hyundai Technical site and they were more than happy to print it off and apply the TSB.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Kearny Mesa Hyundai, San Diego, CA, USA. No problems, called, setup an appointment. Update done without issue and they washed the card. Good customer service, and gets the job done efficiently.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Wesley Chapel Hyundai, Wesley Chapel, FL

I printed out the TSB but they said they didn't need it and gave me no problem doing the ECU update.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Brenham Hyundai

Brenham, Texas.

I live in NW Houston and Hub Hyundai near me said they'd have to test drive it first before applying the TSB, scheduled the test drive for three weeks out. Called Brenham Hyundai and they scheduled it for the following week. Drove about an hour to Brenham and they installed it in about 5-6 hours. Excellent! I should have taken the loaner car they offered...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts