Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took delivery of my GLS AWD five weeks ago and have received a bunch of info from Hyundai via email and snail mail, but have not been contacted regarding a survey of how my dealer handled the transaction. How long does it typically take Hyundai to contact new owners about this and what medium do they use to conduct the survey (phone, online, etc.)?

Thanks!

MA_SantaFe

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. What form did the survey take (phone call, online, etc)? I'm hoping for a non-phone call so that I can hang on to it for a while and see how the knuckleheads at the dealership handle the remaining issue I'm having with them before I fill it out.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
FWIW, the Maritz survey for my Santa Fe came in the mail today (8+ weeks after I took delivery). The envelope contains a printed survey that can be returned in a postage paid envelope or the survey can be filled out online at www.maritzarg.com/US.

·
Registered
187 Posts
After we closed the deal on our Elantra the car salesman that sold us the car said when we get the survey, he expects us to put the highest rating for him on that survey. Thats bold. Thats bs too.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
After we closed the deal on our Elantra the car salesman that sold us the car said when we get the survey, he expects us to put the highest rating for him on that survey. Thats bold. Thats bs too.
If my salesman was that bold I would have countered with "What's a perfect perfect rating worth to you?".

1 - 9 of 9 Posts