Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all

can anyone help me locating a manual / handbook for this car. recently bought 1.6 , year 2000,

Thanks

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Hi!.......I would have thought your local Hyundai dealership could have ordered a Handbook for you.

There is an online Workshop Manual for all Hyundais......unfortunately, it`s U.S.- based & the Americans did not get the 1.6 version, so it limits it`s usefulness to yourself :-
http://www.hmaservice.com/webtech/default.asp

Enter your car`s details (you drive a Tiburon not a Coupe!) & click the `Shop` tab.

Enjoy!
Nick. :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by VALKYRIE YB70@Jan 8 2005, 01:12 PM
Hi!.......I would have thought your local Hyundai dealership could have ordered a Handbook for you.

There is an online Workshop Manual for all Hyundais......unfortunately, it`s U.S.- based & the Americans did not get the 1.6 version, so it limits it`s usefulness to yourself :-
http://www.hmaservice.com/webtech/default.asp

Enter your car`s details (you drive a Tiburon not a Coupe!) & click the `Shop` tab.

Enjoy!
[snapback]4594[/snapback]​

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hi, thanks for replying, new to all this, having bought this car at age 47, i.m having a blonde period in my life. always wanted something sporty, but unable to afford until now. Car is a Coupe, but has come with no manufacturers handbook or details. the car is a 1.6 16v year of manufacture was 2000, and as yet, the only dealer I've located is in Truro,Cornwall. im not looking to make any mod's, not that adventureous, but would like new wheels, like the ones another of your members has, with spokes, what do you think of them ? sorry if i'm babling

Angie

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Hello again Angie!........the best & probably cheapest online wheel supplier of alloys in the U.K. is :-
Wheelbase

They deliver the wheels already shod with quality rubber (Yokohama on mine) balanced & ready to fit!

I`ll try to find a Hyundai Dealership list for you......If I succeed, I`ll edit it into this post.

Success!......here`s a link so you can print off the info. :-
Dealership List (U.K.)

By the way, until you get a service book, services are due every 10K miles (or annually, whichever comes first) & the cambelt MUST be changed at the 50K visit!.
A Dealership should be able to recover your car`s previous service record via their computer system!.

Cheers for now!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
quote=VALKYRIE YB70,Jan 10 2005, 08:30 AM]
Hello again Angie!........the best & probably cheapest online wheel supplier of alloys in the U.K. is :-
Wheelbase

They deliver the wheels already shod with quality rubber (Yokohama on mine) balanced & ready to fit!

I`ll try to find a Hyundai Dealership list for you......If I succeed, I`ll edit it into this post.

Success!......here`s a link so you can print off the info. :-
Dealership List (U.K.)

By the way, until you get a service book, services are due every 10K miles (or annually, whichever comes first) & the cambelt MUST be changed at the 50K visit!.
A Dealership should be able to recover your car`s previous service record via their computer system!.

Cheers for now!
[snapback]4672[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Hi

Thanks for the info

1 - 6 of 6 Posts