Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody know were i can download a manual for my 2005 hyundai coupe 2.0 auto please

·
Registered
624 Posts
hmaservice.com Go there and register for an account--if they don't send your password, go back and say you forgot it and they will send it. You can download all the manuals you want there as well as access service information etc.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
QUOTE (peachferrari @ Jun 14 2010, 10:53 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=332994
hmaservice.com Go there and register for an account--if they don't send your password, go back and say you forgot it and they will send it. You can download all the manuals you want there as well as access service information etc.
thanks for the link but you have got to be able to read the user agreement link but it apears to be broken so cannot register

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
QUOTE (jsinton @ Jun 19 2010, 09:49 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=334489
You need Flash player plus the SVG plugin to view on hmaservice.com.
thank for help i have used adobe flash player 10.1 and adobe svg viewer version 3.03 but still cannot get hmaservice.com to work am i using the right player and plugin if not could you post me a link to the player and the plug in please thankyou

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
QUOTE (gaza5 @ Jun 21 2010, 02:42 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=334968
thank for help i have used adobe flash player 10.1 and adobe svg viewer version 3.03 but still cannot get hmaservice.com to work am i using the right player and plugin if not could you post me a link to the player and the plug in please thankyou
What manual do you need? Do you want a repair manual or an owners manual?

What internet browser are you using?

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
Firefox doesn't work to good on hmaservice. That's why I switched to Chrome. Try Internet Explorer to test.

Anyway, hmaservice often leaves much to be desired. I'd get one of those manuals on CD off eBay.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
QUOTE (jsinton @ Jun 22 2010, 11:42 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=335156
Firefox doesn't work to good on hmaservice. That's why I switched to Chrome. Try Internet Explorer to test.

Anyway, hmaservice often leaves much to be desired. I'd get one of those manuals on CD off eBay.
thankyou very much for help jsinton i have tryed it with internet explorer and all is fine now registered and working ok very please :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts