Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I am in the process of buying for the first time a Hyunday.
I would like to buy the Coupe Automatic 2.7 V6 DOHC, I just would like to know what the difference between the Automatic 4 speed and the Manual 6 speed? It's the Manual faster although they have the same engine, or it's the same? Is there anyone that can help?
I asked the dealer however here in the Middle East they are not reliable at all, they told me there aren't any difference!!
Your help it's really appreacited.
Thanks

·
Registered
422 Posts
The prefference is completely upt to you. Do you like driving manual or auto?

I have driven both the auto with tiptronic and the 6 speed manual, and for me I like to drive the manual.
I like to drive anything in manual though, you have alot more control over the vehicle when using a manual gearbox.

By the way, I reached 130km/h at the top of third gear in the manual witnin 500 metres. Pretty impressive!

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Originally posted by kbkiss@Oct 28 2004, 06:17 AM
Hi there,

I am in the process of buying for the first time a Hyunday.
I would like to buy the Coupe Automatic 2.7 V6 DOHC, I just would like to know what the difference between the Automatic 4 speed and the Manual 6 speed?  It's the Manual faster although they have the same engine, or it's the same? Is there anyone that can help?
I asked the dealer however here in the Middle East they are not reliable at all, they told me there aren't any difference!!
Your help it's really appreacited.
Thanks
[snapback]2081[/snapback]​

Hi!......go for the manual every time!.
The auto box saps power & blunts the performance, as well as making the car exceptionally thirsty!.
Nick.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Originally posted by VALKYRIE YB70@Oct 30 2004, 07:21 PM
Hi!......go for the manual every time!.
The auto box saps power & blunts the performance, as well as making the car exceptionally thirsty!.
Nick.
[snapback]2188[/snapback]​

I have to agree with Nick. My Coupe is auto and lackes the power of the manual and uses huge amounts of petrol, but hey I love driving auto so I put up with it :D

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Originally posted by Baby J Cuda@Oct 31 2004, 08:40 AM
I have to agree with Nick. My Coupe is auto and lackes the power of the manual and uses huge amounts of petrol, but hey I love driving auto so I put up with it  :D
[snapback]2197[/snapback]​

Hiya Sarah......fancy meeting you here!.
All the best to Jon & yourself,
Later,
Nick. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts