--3% of MSRP
--any consumer rebate
--circle cash (if available)
+freight
+advertising fee
+any accesories

PM me Name, Address, Phone #, and E-mail
will get you the details.

**it is uncertain whether the turbo qualifies for the circle program. but it is availble to other cars listed on the circle website. **

·
Registered
65 Posts
I remember going to a dealer to look at the Sonata 2.4 and I showed the guy the paper from the Hyundai Circle site and he told me he couldn't do the price. He refused to show me the invoice which the site says the dealer would do. He was saying how the price was below what they pay. I was really **** off especially when I was saying how it came directly from Hyundai and he just wouldn't budge.

·
Registered
96 Posts
QUOTE (djmadfx @ Nov 12 2010, 02:26 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=371080
I remember going to a dealer to look at the Sonata 2.4 and I showed the guy the paper from the Hyundai Circle site and he told me he couldn't do the price. He refused to show me the invoice which the site says the dealer would do. He was saying how the price was below what they pay. I was really **** off especially when I was saying how it came directly from Hyundai and he just wouldn't budge.

Geez, I hope this won't be a problem with getting the Turbo, too. I'm hoping to use this as leverage, as well.

So if the Turbo is not yet on the Hyundai Circle website, how do we calculate how much we're suppose to save on it? I'm looking to get the Turbo SE w/ navi, so how much should I expect to save?

·
Registered
7 Posts
The pricing won't be available immediately for APP for a few months (Same thing will go for the Equus and the Hybrid, most likely)

You should see it probably pop up after new years.

·
Registered
96 Posts
So QUOTE (Dimitry @ Nov 12 2010, 09:16 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=371145
The pricing won't be available immediately for APP for a few months (Same thing will go for the Equus and the Hybrid, most likely)

You should see it probably pop up after new years.
So you think we can still get a good deal for the Sonata Turbo?

·
Registered
7 Posts
If you look around enough, you can always get a good price. I'd suggest aiming for a zag-type partnership site (USAA, Amex, Overstock Cars) and go off that pricing, minus a few bills. You should be able to lease a fully loaded one for less than 400 a month, including ttl+fees

·
Registered
290 Posts
Straight from Hyundai, the Turbo is NOT eligible for a discount through the Hyundai Circle program:

"Due to limited inventory, the Sonata Turbo is not yet available for the Hyundai Circle discount. We are planning to make it available some time early next year (no specific date has been set yet). I apologize for the inconvenience this may cause. Let me know if I can be of further assistance. Thank you."

·
Registered
290 Posts
Even though Hyundai Circle says the turbo's are not part of the circle plan yet, my dealer called me back last night to inform me that they were in fact, going to honor the discount on my turbo!! Never hurts to ask your dealer I guess!

·
Registered
90 Posts
QUOTE (blacksapphirez @ Nov 11 2010, 09:33 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=370809
PLAN A discount for friends/suppliers
FOR ANY HYUNDAI (on the website)

1)Dealer invoice
--3% of MSRP
--any consumer rebate
--circle cash (if available)
+freight
+advertising fee
+any accesories

PM me Name, Address, Phone #, and E-mail
will get you the details.

**it is uncertain whether the turbo qualifies for the circle program. but it is availble to other cars listed on the circle website. **
Can this be applied for the Extended Warranty Plan offered by dealers? Even if it is not the dealer the vehicle was originally purchased from? Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just picked up my 2011 Sonata 2.0T limited black on black last night at a discount thanks to blacksapphirez.

So the fun of a new relationship begins with the new ride!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Seems like everything about the Turbo's was talked about back in November. I signed up for the Circle Plan A program and found 2 cars that I want. Is it really possible for the dealer to not honor the certificate?

2011 Sonata Limited Turbo Plan Price $25704 - $250 Circle Cash

Do I have to pay destination charges on top of that?

·
Registered
231 Posts
QUOTE (cap223 @ Mar 9 2011, 03:06 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=412766
Seems like everything about the Turbo's was talked about back in November. I signed up for the Circle Plan A program and found 2 cars that I want. Is it really possible for the dealer to not honor the certificate?

2011 Sonata Limited Turbo Plan Price $25704 - $250 Circle Cash

Do I have to pay destination charges on top of that?
Plan A No Nav is 25205.. if you generate a certificate you will c that. go to the website and enter your employee code.

·
Registered
10 Posts
QUOTE (mike k @ Mar 9 2011, 03:12 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=412773
Plan A No Nav is 25205.. if you generate a certificate you will c that. go to the website and enter your employee code.
Thanks guys. I was wondering why people don't just find a company code and do this everywhere. My wife works for a JPMorganChase company and this is how I found out about it. I just put her company code in with my name and email address. Is this going to be a problem? The system let me create my account and gave me a PIN.

Do they check this afterwards?

·
Registered
231 Posts
QUOTE (cap223 @ Mar 10 2011, 03:14 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=413342
Thanks guys. I was wondering why people don't just find a company code and do this everywhere. My wife works for a JPMorganChase company and this is how I found out about it. I just put her company code in with my name and email address. Is this going to be a problem? The system let me create my account and gave me a PIN.

Do they check this afterwards?
when I went to dealer they verified the certificate using their computer system. Hyundai reinbrust them the different. If your cert didn't work let me know I will print you a official one. My wife works for them.

·
Registered
713 Posts
QUOTE (mike k @ Mar 10 2011, 03:18 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=413345
when I went to dealer they verified the certificate using their computer system. Hyundai reinbrust them the different. If your cert didn't work let me know I will print you a official one. My wife works for them.
She works at the plant in Montgomery off of I65...I think I will be down there to visit my father and buy the car there seeing that everyone in Montgomery works at the Hyundai plant :grin:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.