Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Sonata N-Line
332 Posts
Having come from a 2017 Sonata Limited 2.0T with all the comfort and safety features the thing I miss the most with my current 2021 N Line is the memory driver seat and the powered passenger seat. The tradeoff of 290HP going through an 8 speed wet dual clutch transmission more than compensates for the non-memory/manual seats.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I know someone in Oregon that's selling his 2022 K5GT with aftermarket mags tires tune intake chrome delete and lots more. Oh it has the gt1 package. Let me know if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
2021 Sonata N-Line
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Unfortunately the K5 gets awd, 290hp, dual wet clutch and all the features. It’s definitely strange because most all of the other Kia/Hyundai vehicles are pretty comparable in class and features.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Having come from a 2017 Sonata Limited 2.0T with all the comfort and safety features the thing I miss the most with my current 2021 N Line is the memory driver seat and the powered passenger seat. The tradeoff of 290HP going through an 8 speed wet dual clutch transmission more than compensates for the non-memory/manual seats.
Nope, not for me.I want all the toys in my Sonata. My go fast car is on order with delivery next May if I am even remotely likely.

·
Registered
2021 Hyundai Sonata N-Line Phantom Black
17 Posts
Smart park feature; color HUD; surround view cam; blind spot view monitor; power pass seat, ventilated front seats, heated rear seats; heated steering wheel, memory driver seat and mirrors. I think these are the things Limited has over N Line. All very nice but the only thing I miss is ventilated seats and memory seats/mirrors. The other stuff is no big deal. I will take my 0-60 times over those missing features but I do believe they should have included all of them in the N Line and made that their top of the line car.

·
Registered
719 Posts
FWIW color looks damn good to me.
View attachment 465146
LOL! Yes, but that is with good lighting! In bad lighting it has been called....well...no easy way to say it..."turdish"...
The fact that it has the highest metallic content ever is a draw though...
My second choice is "red mist". I recently bought a set of wheels (for a car I don't even own) from a person who had that color. there is a reason that 51% of corvettes are a shade of red...it was stunning...

·
Registered
719 Posts
Smart park feature; color HUD; surround view cam; blind spot view monitor; power pass seat, ventilated front seats, heated rear seats; heated steering wheel, memory driver seat and mirrors. I think these are the things Limited has over N Line. All very nice but the only thing I miss is ventilated seats and memory seats/mirrors. The other stuff is no big deal. I will take my 0-60 times over those missing features but I do believe they should have included all of them in the N Line and made that their top of the line car.
once you have ventilated seats it is very hard to NOT have them in your next car... :)

·
Registered
719 Posts
I literally LOL when I hear someone say they miss the "powered passenger seat"....I have NEVER sat in mine....in 30+ years....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts