Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
We wanted to notify you in advance that Hyundai Blue Link will be intermittently unavailable due to a planned scheduled maintenance, on thefollowing dates and times:
  • Saturday, February 9th at 8:00PM through Sunday, February 10th at 3:00AM Pacific Time
Following our scheduled maintenance you will be required to update to the latest version of the MyHyundai with Blue Link App.
Thank you for your patience.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I never got such an email!
We wanted to notify you in advance that Hyundai Blue Link willbe intermittently unavailable due to a planned scheduled maintenance, on thefollowing dates and times:

• Saturday, February 9th at 8:00PM through Sunday, February 10th at 3:00AM Pacific Time
Following our scheduled maintenance you will be required toupdate to the latest version of the MyHyundai with Blue Link App.

Thank you for your patience.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Update appears to simply be bug fixes and performance tweaks. The app speed for connection is a bit better/faster. Other than that...don't see all that much change. Still worth updating.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Update appears to simply be bug fixes and performance tweaks. The app speed for connection is a bit better/faster. Other than that...don't see all that much change. Still worth updating.
UPDATE: I learned that in addition to the (minor) app update, their servers were updated as well - noticed improved online performance and tweaks there as well.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I think Blue Link may have being hack or someone activated the Vehicle Immobilization on my car without my authorization yesterday. My car was working good and yesterday afternoon I move it to a different spot on the driveway and it was fine. Then an hour latter i wanted to use the car and it will not start. lights will come on. starter was good battery good, fuel pump was working but not spark on the plugs. I got it towed to the dealer, and they plugged their computer and all was fine. after paying $135 for diagnostic. they told me all was good. not errors etc. I had received several call from my dealer the previous day and i was ignoring them. than i got this suspicious situation.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts