Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Hyundai Blue Link Connect on my 2018 SFS is expiring in about a month. The full renewal cost is about $300 for a year. I can't see that it is worth it. There is a reduced services package for $99 that I may consider.

I think these prices are ridiculously high. I got 3 years included with my 2018SFS and my wife tried to use it once and got NO answer. Had to call 800 number for roadside assistance.

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
I think these prices are ridiculously high. I got 3 years included with my 2018SFS and my wife tried to use it once and got NO answer. Had to call 800 number for roadside assistance.
Well stated, I never bothered with it in the 1st place and on my 2013 never updated the nav until just now when Hyundai offered a reasonably priced deal. Or make that trying to update as the 1st sd card didn't work so they are sending another.

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Just picked up a Ford PU and it has Ford pass - apps runs on phone and has remote start, vehicle locking, tire pressure, security alert and so on and it's free. And it gets better gas mileage than my 2.0 T SFS , has higher ground clearance and a better sound system.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts