Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Hyundai Forums Admin.
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<div align='center'>

The Hyundai Azera has been lost amid the deafening praise for the company's mid-size Sonata and luxurious Genesis and Equus large cars. While the Azera was briefly Hyundai's top dog, but now occupies a strange spot as Hyundai's premium sedan for people who don't like rear-wheel drive.

But with the Sonata now moving to a strictly 4-cylinder engine lineup, the Azera can now occupy the 6-cylinder front-drive sedan slot. No details have been released regarding powertrains, but the corporate 3.8L Lambda V6 is the most obvious candidate. Styling is in the same vein as Hyundai's new Elantra and Sonata, which will likely pave the way for a new "corporate look" for the automaker's lineup.

More: Hyundai Azera Redesign Debuts on AutoGuide.com

·
Registered
12 Posts
too much like the sonata.....i dont like it, i have a 2006 azera and i like how it looks now...its basically turning into a sonata with a v6

·
Registered
386 Posts
More sketches/renderings here: http://www.caradvice.com.au/91748/hyundai-...rings-revealed/

Unfortunately, Hyundai Australia have announced this new model won't be coming here, meaning the Sonata will be the most expensive car they'll ever offer in this country. A real shame, but with the top of the line Sonata now costing $38,990 here, the new Grandeur would have to be priced well over $40,000, which is beyond what anyone here is willing to pay for a Hyundai. Of the current model, only 1,000 have been sold in the past 4 years.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts