Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a lot of you have been wanting this and here is what I can tell you.

There is only a few kits left.

They are only available through Canadian Dealers

They only come in 3 colours (Black, Silver, Red) and unpainted. Apparently all of the Black stock has been exhausted only silver and red left

They aren't cheap if you need to ask how much then you probably aren't interested.

Part Numbers are as follows:

007BL-105005S - Silver
007BL-10500EB - Black
007BL-10500HL - Red
007BL-10500 - Unpainted

If you have problems finding a dealer to sell them to you PM me and I can put you in touch with one that will.

·
Registered
810 Posts
You can buy 'em unpainted too. That's how I got mine, so stock isn't as limited as you think. Hyundai's obligated to provide parts for the SRs - all of them - for years, and that goes beyond a simple 'one replacement part per car' mentality. When the stock gets low, they'll do another limited run. Granted, price'll go up when that happens I imagine.

·
Registered
810 Posts
QUOTE (burnitwithfire @ Oct 24 2010, 09:14 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=365874
What does that kit include? Is it just the flares?

What the selling price on these?
Four flares, pre-taped. That's it. And it cost me 550 CND and zip for paint. I imagine Berserko had to pay a bit more. In combination with the ground effects kit from Ebay, I ended up paying roughly 1300 CND dollars in total for the entire SR kit - that's after taxes, shipping, and customs.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats just the 4 flares if you need the rest of the kit (Skirts, Front Lip, Rear Lip, Rear trim) then you need

U8300-1E300 - Unpainted
U8300-1E3002M - Midnight Gray
U8300-1E300NW - Noble White
U8300-1E300EB - Ebony Black
U8300-1E3005S - Silver

I said before if you need to ask then its too much... Lots of mods could be done for the price for just the flares You could lower the car, put the stress bar on it and the AEM intake and be getting close to the ball park for the flares. Call a dealer for a price if your truely interested.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
QUOTE (berserko @ Oct 24 2010, 11:54 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=365882
I said before if you need to ask then its too much... Lots of mods could be done for the price for just the flares You could lower the car, put the stress bar on it and the AEM intake and be getting close to the ball park for the flares. Call a dealer for a price if your truely interested.
I'm not interested, just curious.

·
Registered
339 Posts
any pics of these things installed? would like to see how it looks.... def interested if it looks good.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was talking to my friend at Hyundai the last of the Silver SR flare kit stock was exhausted this morning. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts