Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi recently purchased this car and beginning to think I was conned when I was told it was a perfect runner this is my 4th accent and my worse for issues. the clutch intermittingly slips and I have to bleed the slave cylinder to rectify it about every 4 days. also today the slave cylinder stuck making the car think the clutch was engaged and the peddle became hard open the bleed nipple and fluid shot out and the cylinder went back to normal I cant see any fluid leaks so any ideas as to the problem. 3dr 52 reg uk

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi recently purchased this car and beginning to think I was conned when I was told it was a perfect runner this is my 4th accent and my worse for issues. the clutch intermittingly slips and I have to bleed the slave cylinder to rectify it about every 4 days. also today the slave cylinder stuck making the car think the clutch was engaged and the peddle became hard open the bleed nipple and fluid shot out and the cylinder went back to normal I cant see any fluid leaks so any ideas as to the problem. 3dr 52 reg uk
раворпавропвым

1 - 2 of 2 Posts