Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum and I have noticed a lot of maintenance questions regarding the Accent.
Anyway I've recently purchased an Accent and have found a good service repair manual is a must! So here it is:

1999 - 2005

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THE LINK IN YOUR BROWSER. (seeing as I'm not allowed to parse links yet :(

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B33IfgL309mkLTdNWm9vVjhFWjA/view?usp=sharing

58MB PDF

The manual is thoroughly indexed and covers every aspect of the Accent (Auto and Manual). Including variants of Diesel, SOHC and DOHC systems. Also has very helpful tips on diagnosing problems with your car and What torque settings and tools you should use.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I can't download the file, it seems that it was deleted, can you please reupload the file and give me the link. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum and I have noticed a lot of maintenance questions regarding the Accent.
Anyway I've recently purchased an Accent and have found a good service repair manual is a must! So here it is:

1999 - 2005

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THE LINK IN YOUR BROWSER. (seeing as I'm not allowed to parse links yet :(

58MB PDF

The manual is thoroughly indexed and covers every aspect of the Accent (Auto and Manual). Including variants of Diesel, SOHC and DOHC systems. Also has very helpful tips on diagnosing problems with your car and What torque settings and tools you should use.

Thanks.
Manual is offline, please reupload?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi. The file link seems to invalid so could you please upload it again or provide a link?
Thank You and Best Regards.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Manuals for the Accent can be found here. http://d-h.st/users/az2008/?fld_id=15345#files

I do not own this link, & did not create the files. I'm simply passing on information given to me by another member.

I downloaded the manual for my car from there, and have used it quite a bit lately. It's jam packed with info..

Read the readme if you can't get it open..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Mods: This isn't spam, you can verify the file yourself

This is the workshop service repair manual for Hyundai Accent LC also Known as Hyundai Verna
It's available free for download. Just thought to upload it and share it because I can't find it anywhere online nowadays.
Enjoy!
mirr.re /d/1Kdt
Mirror: www27.zippyshare .com /v/djqHh1qe/file.html

1 - 9 of 9 Posts