Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,,
I have a 2008 model, 5 speed manual transmission. Odometer is 116,000 KILOMETRES. I've driven this thing over 40k since I bought it 2 years ago. I've had to replace the brakes, ball joints, bearings and sway bar which all wore out surprisingly early (previous owner ****** up?). I drive with the CEL on but it's just a emissions code. I don't think anything is wrong with the performance.

I'm asking because I was thinking of getting a new car sooner or later. However if this car can last, I would keep it. I mainly bought it for the low insurance. Can this little thing be relied on?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello everyone,,
I have a 2008 model, 5 speed manual transmission. Odometer is 116,000 KILOMETRES. I've driven this thing over 40k since I bought it 2 years ago. I've had to replace the xvideos.onl/ xnxx.onl/ chaturbate.onl/ brakes, ball joints, bearings and sway bar which all wore out surprisingly early (previous owner ****** up?). I drive with the CEL on but it's just a emissions code. I don't think anything is wrong with the performance.

I'm asking because I was thinking of getting a new car sooner or later. However if this car can last, I would keep it. I mainly bought it for the low insurance. Can this little thing be relied on?
Thank you my issue has been solved,....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts