Hyundai Forums banner

21 - 39 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi Michael,

I propose to change the engine of my Matrix 1.6 to a 2.0 litreversion. Where can I source a Sonata engine or similar thing for my car.

Thank you,

·
Registered
2 Posts
QUOTE (Micheal Chan @ Jul 20 2005, 12:39 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=16039
My name is Micheal Chan. I am driving a Hyundai Getz 1.6 with air bag. I am a Malaysian (Selangor). I just like to share some tips with you guys on getting Hyundai spareparts. If you all need any Hyundai spareparts just reply my to me. All spareparts are Original from Korea.... Just ask me those price so you won't give cheated buying local and non-genuine expensive parts.

Sincerely,
Micheal Chan

Hello Micheal, I just bought a Matrix 1.8(A), I need the prices for i) Manifold & (ii) exhaust oxygen sensor. urgent please. Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My name is Micheal Chan. I am driving a Hyundai Getz 1.6 with air bag. I am a Malaysian (Selangor). I just like to share some tips with you guys on getting Hyundai spareparts. If you all need any Hyundai spareparts just reply my to me. All spareparts are Original from Korea.... Just ask me those price so you won't give cheated buying local and non-genuine expensive parts.

Sincerely,
Micheal Chan
Hi Michael,
Any idea how much will the drive shaft for Hyundai Getz 1.1 manual cost me. Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
armanan

Sincerely,
Micheal Chan
Bro Mic;

Am looking for Sonata EF 2002 2.0 GLS engine head. Mine was damaged due to overheating. Also want to get center console replacement for the cup holder, and metal sill for front left door, mine is crooked when someone try to pry open the door (I think they want to steal my radio).

:cool:armanan

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Micheal,Can I know how much does it cost a drive Shaft Left and where i can buy it for Hyundai Accent 1.4l 2008 model.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Urgent

Sincerely,
Micheal Chan

Add my WhatsApp 0194399355

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, need flywheel damper for Hyundai Santafe 2001 manual transmission! Please tel me where can I find it and the price as the part is urgent to me

·
Registered
1 Posts
I needs these parts for Hyundai Sonata
87610 A7040
87616 A7020
92102 A7100

I needs these parts for Hyundai Santa Fe

87212 2P000
87711 2P010
87721 2P000

If you can supply please give me your prices. I need new parts only.

21 - 39 of 46 Posts