Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Micheal Chan. I am driving a Hyundai Getz 1.6 with air bag. I am a Malaysian (Selangor). I just like to share some tips with you guys on getting Hyundai spareparts. If you all need any Hyundai spareparts just reply my to me. All spareparts are Original from Korea.... Just ask me those price so you won't give cheated buying local and non-genuine expensive parts.

Sincerely,
Micheal Chan

·
Registered
8 Posts
Originally posted by Micheal Chan@Jul 20 2005, 04:39 PM
My name is Micheal Chan. I am driving a Hyundai Getz 1.6 with air bag. I am a Malaysian (Selangor). I just like to share some tips with you guys on getting Hyundai spareparts. If you all need any Hyundai spareparts just reply my to me. All spareparts are Original from Korea....  Just ask me those price so you won't give cheated buying local and non-genuine expensive parts.

Sincerely,
Micheal Chan
[snapback]16039[/snapback]​

Hi Michael, I will be visiting KL in June, can you tell me where to get Hyundai Trajet parts in KL? Not sure what I'll getting just yet.

Email: [email protected]

Thanks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Micheal, Nice to hear some one in M'sia having this initiative to acquire the Trajet parts. I could not even get the drive shaft cover!. I am keen to upgrade my 2002 full spec model. Hope to be in contact with you. BTW my no is 019-6900066. Thanks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Micheal, I'm looking for a pair of fog lamps for my 2002 Trajet and also drive shafts. Hope u can help me. TQ

·
9,149 Posts
For spare parts for Hyundai and especially for Trajet, Singapore is the place to go. If you need any parts, let me know the Part number or anything you need, PM me I'll try to source for you guys.... :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Originally posted by Micheal Chan@Jul 21 2005, 01:39 AM
My name is Micheal Chan. I am driving a Hyundai Getz 1.6 with air bag. I am a Malaysian (Selangor). I just like to share some tips with you guys on getting Hyundai spareparts. If you all need any Hyundai spareparts just reply my to me. All spareparts are Original from Korea....  Just ask me those price so you won't give cheated buying local and non-genuine expensive parts.

Sincerely,
Micheal Chan
[snapback]16039[/snapback]​

where's the place?
& the price?

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi there,

i am after a n/s front central locking solenoid/actuator for a 2000 hyudai trajet 2.0 if anyone can help me find this part i would be really greatful, dont mind if its a secondhand part aslong as it is in working order.

thanks paul

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Michael,

This is Haniff from Shah Alam. I owned a 1997 Hyundai 2 door coupe and it broke down big time when I was on my way to Seremban from Shah Alam. Now im looking for a 2nd hand engine to fix this. Do u know how much will it cost me and where can i get a reputable (and cheap!) engine?

Thanks,

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,

I just ordered the Getz 1.4 automatic. Maybe you can give me your email address and I will mail you if I need to order any spare parts. Thanks for your kind advice.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, can you get a crankshaft pulley for a 2003 atoz 1.0 gla manual and can u give me a price list for atoz spare part..
thank u.. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Micheal

I need to replace the lower arm (passenger side) for my Tucson 2011, but the Glenmarie supplier told me the need 2 weeks to bring in the parts from Korea. How fast can you get for me and how much is the total cost to me. I need it urgently. TQ

·
Registered
7 Posts
QUOTE (Tucson_2011 @ Apr 17 2011, 01:02 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=431750
Hi Micheal

I need to replace the lower arm (passenger side) for my Tucson 2011, but the Glenmarie supplier told me the need 2 weeks to bring in the parts from Korea. How fast can you get for me and how much is the total cost to me. I need it urgently. TQ
Hi Tucson,

Just out of curiosity, your 2011 Tucson lower arm gave way so fast or was it involved in an accident recently?

·
Registered
3 Posts
QUOTE (MAV303 @ Apr 18 2011, 07:38 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=431890
Hi Tucson,

Just out of curiosity, your 2011 Tucson lower arm gave way so fast or was it involved in an accident recently?
I got into accident, hitting someone's spare tyre on hi-way during heavy rain. Hit at my left side, luckily the Tucson was stable it did not got swayed or skidded.

·
Registered
3 Posts
QUOTE (MAV303 @ Apr 18 2011, 07:38 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=431890
Hi Tucson,

Any idea where can I get the parts fast from JB or Singapore? I was told that my order from KL supplier could go up to 2 months if shipped via sea. I appreciate so much.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi. I am driving a 2005 Hyundai Getz and having trouble with the clicking noise from the CV joints of the driveshaft. Can you quote me the price of the drive shaft?..trust to have your prompt reply.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts