Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Had fella in stating jerking, so I scan, no DTC recovered in any modules, so neighbor and I talk maybe 30 seconds and agree to "just update the thing and see what happens down the road"..

We had 1 recently the the jerking turned out to be during a long drive (neighbor drove it over night --> no lost time from shop during day on free test drive).. turns his would slam real hard and about put driver into steering wheel.. it got a trans... be sure service person puts in all relative info with proper description of the concern in the job line.. both tickets were "jerking",, no how to duplicate or when/how/what happened..

We start with the first part of programming, multiple modules :

Receipt for the main program -

Battery Management update -

Receipt for Battery Management -

Starter-Generator calibrate -

Calibrate done -

HEV Option -

Ready for calibrate -

Calibration done -

Attachments

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was a little over an 1hr or slight more from time I started.. the first program runs in steps, run 1 module and stops, key off 40 second for the first step, then it start into next module and run a bit, key off for 10 second at each following module before it start next.

Then a quick drive to make sure things still warm/hot (customer drove in and was waiting).. then into the last 2 calibrations, they maybe a couple minute each with the goofing to get there and start the procedure... then drive it again to see how it act, and return to owner for the longer test drive over time.

I had 3 drives during the procedure, initial test drive, drive to make sure warm for calibrations, and drive after all program/calibrates completed. I think I had something like 10 GDS prints attached to the ticket for documentation to show work and cover butt when DPSM come to review the ticket.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts