Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Just checked out my 2018 Value, and I don't think its changeable. Not sure if your limited has the premium audio because that may differ from what I have. This reminds me that I still need to read my manual properly.

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Wow, am I old school, still prefer to hear the Bell rings, been listening to for the last 79 years. Would have to look in setup for the phone with the Infinity sound system to see if you can do this.

On old phones could put a piece of tape on that real bell where the striker hits it, now you have volume control.

If I make any changes to my contact list, radio asks me if I want to update, nice, with some vehicles have to list your contacts one number at a time.

Ha, find people obsessive about answering the phone, nothing like standing at parts counter with a wad of cash in your hand when some guy calls looking for a thermostat for a 1928 Rio for a half an hour.

When my phone rings, wife asks, aren't you going to answer it? They can just leave a message, 99% of the time, a spam call anyway.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts