Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Hyundai Sonata Limited
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I read others having this issue.
The height of the HUD will reset to the default setting after a period of time. I'm not sure why, when or how this occurs. Has anyone else that experienced this figured it out?

·
Registered
2020 Hyundai Sonata Limited
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
2021 Stormy Sea Santa Fe Calligraphy 2.5L Turbo HTRAC 20" wheels
826 Posts
I have the SF Calligraphy with the HUD, there are sometimes more than a week that goes by without my starting and using the car. The HUD stays in the same place as the last time I set it. If it does it again, you might want to check out the length of time or the driver settings (make sure the profile didn't get changed as I think the HUD positioning is one of the settings it remembers). If nothing has changed then a trip back to the dealer is warranted to check it out.

I'm rather lucky as my wife has two other cars to chose from, so she hasn't even bugged me to drive the SF or even setup a profile for her, so I only use one fob and the profile stays the same.

·
Registered
2020 Sonata Limited Stormy Sea
45 Posts
My HUD on my 2020 model jumps up and down because it's set along with the seat memory settings on the driver's side door. Make sure after you set the HUD to where you want it to be, that you set the memory for your seat's setting.

·
Registered
2021 Sonata Limited
55 Posts
HUD is linked to the memory seats!! I had this same problem in the beginning. Save the HUD position with your memory seat position

1 - 7 of 7 Posts