Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FYI, if you're in the market for any Sonata accessories (or filters).

Prices are lower than my dealer (who charges MSRP for most parts).

·
Banned
335 Posts
QUOTE (bakshi6 @ Aug 25 2010, 12:48 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=351900
FYI, if you're in the market for any Sonata accessories (or filters).

Prices are lower than my dealer (who charges MSRP for most parts).
We do have a rather comprehensive collection of Hyundai parts suppliers in the 4G Sticky section up top. I'm sure you have seen it?
http://www.amdmaddness.com/sonata/parts.htm
Our forum also offers a classified section with some excellent vendors. Why you would post a link to a Hyundai Dealership (Gary Rome) is beyond me?

·
Banned
335 Posts
I agree with DelhiBoy. This is a terrible place to order from and ebay is worth checking out, along with all the other sources. Some Dealers will sell to you at 10% off,
and some will sell to you at wholesale, especially if they know you. Gary Rome Hyundai is just a scummy Dealer, even involved in the new shady Hyundai HPP Ponzi scheme Internet sales network. :gitara:

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You're getting genuine Hyundai accessories on eBay? Interesting. Oh right, no, you're just buying cheap off brand stuff.

Anyhow, the reason I posted is because of free shipping plus some prices are below MSRP; thought folks may want to take advantage of it.

If you aren't in the market, feel free to disregard.

I just ordered some filters.

My local dealers charge above OR at MSRP for all parts. :)

·
Banned
335 Posts
QUOTE (bakshi6 @ Aug 25 2010, 05:27 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=351940
Yes there is Retail, and there is Wholesale usually on all Hyundai Dealer receipts, and this is how they dooz' it, as Chopper in Vegas says!

But imagine if everyone starts posting endorsements and URL's to a store with FREE Shipping, or 10% off, or a "Today Only" sale? :whistling:

I notice you live in MA, the same place this Dealer is located. You don't know Gary Rome by any chance :innocent: And just to let you know the mark

up on parts are over 110%, so free shipping from that DEALER is no big deal. They always have free shipping there!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, Most of us probably pay retail.

So the opportunity to have the stuff shipped to my door for free and pay less than the local dealer seems hard to pass. The parts I ordered were shipped 30 minutes after I ordered and came the next day.

This was a good deal to me; sorry to hear it doesn't work for you.

:)

Gary Rome's location is too far away to drive for me thus I've Never been to that dealer. Can't speak about anything except their Parts dept.

·
Banned
335 Posts
I just see a few custom items for the Sonata. A simple Google check shows thousands of Genuine OEM Hyundai Parts available! Free shipping means nothing if you are paying full price. I think I'll go for a Paint Pen or the First Aid kit. The Roadside kit might have cool stuff in it. I see some filters at an outrageous price. Is eBay bad? Are the items sold there not real? That might be a good idea Delhiboy mentioned. Better than this place? Great Coffee Mugs here though! They used to sell a mean Mouse at this site!

http://www.hyundaiaccessorystore.com/hyund..._2006-2008.html

Attachments

·
Registered
541 Posts
QUOTE (bakshi6 @ Aug 25 2010, 02:27 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=351940
You're getting genuine Hyundai accessories on eBay? Interesting. Oh right, no, you're just buying cheap off brand stuff.

I must say my friend, you are definitely not an ebay shopper. I was talking about the Orignal Hyundai parts on Ebay.

I know you would not want to agree so here it is.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/New-OEM-Gre...sQ5fAccessories

Compare this with your website that you endorsed and please let us know if its not genuine or if its not cheaper than your website with free shipping.

Not trying to argue with you here, just trying to save my fellow members some money.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
For me, I was looking for air filters specifically. The ones on eBay are aftermarket. :)

I know you can find some OEM parts on eBay.

I've sold 2 sets of Sonata mirrors on eBay (I need a new set every year LOL); and I've been buying/selling on eBay since 2002.

But anyhow, enough advertising for this "evil dealer" - every time someone replies it gets bumped!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
QUOTE (NFV6 @ Aug 25 2010, 06:03 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=351946
Yes there is Retail, and there is Wholesale usually on all Hyundai Dealer receipts, and this is how they dooz' it, as Chopper in Vegas says!

But imagine if everyone starts posting endorsements and URL's to a store with FREE Shipping, or 10% off, or a "Today Only" sale? :whistling:

I notice you live in MA, the same place this Dealer is located. You don't know Gary Rome by any chance :innocent: And just to let you know the mark

up on parts are over 110%, so free shipping from that DEALER is no big deal. They always have free shipping there!
http://www.hyundai-forums.com/t52446-sonat...-are-back33.htm

1 - 12 of 12 Posts