Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I'm looking for new android car stereo and want to install Seicane car stereo in my 2010 sonata. How to install it? Is it difficult to install this by myself or to ask the professional to help?

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
You will need a dash kit to fit your new radio into your dash.
If you want to install a singe DIN radio you will need this kit --> Metra Part # 99-7333 | Hyundai Sonata Dash kit | Metra Online
If you want to install a double DIN radio you will need this kit --> Metra Part # 95-7333 | Hyundai Sonata Dash kit | Metra Online

You will also need 2 wiring kits.
One for the main wiring harness --> Metra Part # 70-7303 | Hyundai KIA wire harness | Metra Online
And one for the antenna --> Metra Part # 40-KI11 | Aftermarket Antenna | Metra Online

If you want to maintain steering wheel controls you will need a kit that is designed to work with the particular brand of stereo you select to install.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
never heard of them, but lookee this youtube:

i decided to pay a bit more, and get a unit sold by usa companies. they are probably all made in china, but i wanted one with support. also, i made sure someplace like crutchfield had the harness and faceplate. a couple hundred bucks savings aint worth the hassle. crutchfield was a great help with the install. they had all the answers. even tho the instructions were good, little things came up, and it sure was nice to call and ask, and get the answer right away.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Be careful about cheap Chinese made car stereo or any worldwide sellers, their double DIN is international standard size, like 180 x 100mm, different from American size, so they won't fit for American installation kit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts