Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You need to become a non tech member on hmaservice.com

https://www.hyundaitechinfo.com

If you are using a Mac you will need to use Opera to complete the registration as Safari/Firefox will give you a blank page. Once you have registered you can logon with Safari. Apparently only auth techs can print the TSB so you will have to do screen shots of what you want to keep.

Select Detail Service on the red bar

Click on the TSB Update

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
From the welcome page.. click "SERVICE INFORMATION", and it should drop down a menu.. carefully move down to TSB and click it.

Use drop down boxes to select car, year, engine, then again select system from menu at left.

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
From the welcome page.. click "SERVICE INFORMATION", and it should drop down a menu.. carefully move down to TSB and click it.

Use drop down boxes to select car, year, engine, then again select system from menu at left.
I tried that first but the TSB wouldn't open for me when I clicked on it. Probably for service reps only. Try it again with a plain account and is it printable?

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Possible Canadian TSB site.

http://www.haccservice.com. (It won't let me access it on my iPad)

Canadian's let us know if you can access it.

My e-mail req to Hyundai back in June 2013 about making this TSB available to all 2011-2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid (HSH).

Subject: Recalls / Campaigns
Message: TSB JUNE 2013 13-FL-004 HEV MULTI-ECU UPDATE - VERSION 2 Applicable Vehicles 2011-2012 MY SONATA (YF) HEV Please make this a Service Campaign for all of us. It is supposed to remedy a lot of problems and increase performance. Apparently no one can get this unless their car is very jerky going from Battery to ICE.

Reply from Myhyundai from there website

https://www.hyundaiusa.com/myhyundai

Thank you for contacting Hyundai Motor America. We appreciate that you took the time to provide feedback for your 2011 Sonata.

Hyundai values your opinions and we appreciate you taking the time to contact us with your comments and suggestions regarding the performance of your vehicle. Moreover, we value your feedback regarding campaigns and improvements.

We try to design and equip all of our models with materials and features that will appeal to our current and potential customers. Some of the factors that are evaluated during vehicle design and production include demand, safety, durability, efficiency, comfort, convenience and aesthetics.

In addition, when initiating recalls or campaigns we attempt to make such repairs available at any time when we notice an existent error in workmanship or materials.

We are sometimes unable to produce an automobile with the features and materials that will satisfy or appeal to all of our customers. Nonetheless, we are always striving to create improvements.

We have documented your comments in full. Your case number 5822389 can be referenced if we can provide further assistance.

We value you as a member of the growing Hyundai family and thank you for contacting Hyundai Motor America.

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hyundai Motor America Service Information website change

Please note: Beginning December 20th 2013, the Hyundai Motor America Service Information website will require your dealership user ID and password to access the site. Anyone not using the dealer login, must register for a fee-based access to Hyundai’s service information.:mad:

Looks like we are going to have to rely on sbr711 for future TSB notifications.

Hyundai Flash Drive - Home - Important Announcement: Hyundai Motor America Service Information Website AccessÂ*Change

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
While it's still free I just checked and found one for our 2011 HSH that we might be able to get without throwing a code.:confused:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts