Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boy that was unnecessarily difficult to work out!!

1) Pull it out - push the new one in!!

It's that easy.........(New wiper blade $12 from my Calgary Hyundai Dealer.)

2) If you have to remove the arm pull off the plastic cover from over the spindle - think of it as "U" shaped and gently pull the legs of the "U" apart. I will fly off and probably onto the floor!

3) If you haven't looked under there for a while you might want to remove that cover (and maybe the arm) and put a little grease on it. Strange how so many part were made to resist corrosion but then I keep finding parts that aren't!

·
Registered
13 Posts
rear window wiper replacement

you may find that the original wiper has a thicker center pin and a standard wiper blade won't fit ..forcing you to purchase from a dealer .there is a way around this ..either just remove the blade and re rubber it .or buy a non genuine whole arm and wiper {amazon} and you will find when it comes time to replace the wiper again a standard blade will fit ..one thing keep the original spindle cover plate as the one from amazon won't fit properly ..also you can upgrade the front blade with bosch aerotwin ..the floppy ..type blades ..they are so much better that the normal old style
STRAKER

1 - 3 of 3 Posts