Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could anybody please show me a tutorial?

I just ordered an electromagnetic backup radar. It doesn't need to drill holes on the bumper but it does need to remove the bumper to install.

Appreciate!

·
Registered
7,163 Posts
QUOTE (blackwinds @ Dec 21 2010, 01:12 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=381926
Could anybody please show me a tutorial?

I just ordered an electromagnetic backup radar. It doesn't need to drill holes on the bumper but it does need to remove the bumper to install.

Appreciate!
I'm looking right at the procedure. Set yourself up with an account at hmaservice.com. I think you still have to use a dummy US zip code to use the system. It doesn't care.

The number and location of the mounting screws and clips makes it pretty tedious to describe to you here in text. That site will provide you with what you need.

The attached screen shots from that site may prove to be enough. Click on each to expand. If not ... you really do want that free account.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks again! It really helped.

QUOTE (canderson @ Dec 21 2010, 09:27 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=381973
I'm looking right at the procedure. Set yourself up with an account at hmaservice.com. I think you still have to use a dummy US zip code to use the system. It doesn't care.

The number and location of the mounting screws and clips makes it pretty tedious to describe to you here in text. That site will provide you with what you need.

The attached screen shots from that site may prove to be enough. Click on each to expand. If not ... you really do want that free account.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts