Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Administrator
2021 Elantra Limited
3,940 Posts
Just open the tray and squeeze inward on both sides while trying to lift it up, that works for me.

If you need pics, I can get some so you can see how it attaches. It just snaps on the bottom.

· Administrator
2021 Elantra Limited
3,940 Posts
I've had mine out repeatedly. :grin:  It's really tough to get out of there the first time.  

Stay tuned, I'll get some pics and maybe a video when I get home later this evening. :thumbsup:

· Administrator
2021 Elantra Limited
3,940 Posts
Good deal on getting that thing loose.   :clap:  Unfortunately I've only gone so far as to remove the bin, never took anything else apart so I don't know. I would suspect removing that screw you can probably pry loose that whole panel. 

I stuck an in/out car thermometer in the bin, the cable for the exterior sensor was tiny so I was able to route the cable out the bottom of the cavity (behind and then underneath the bin) and then under the dash.  The ScanGauge has a much fatter cable so that wouldn't be an option. lol!

Hope you can get it figured out.  That bin always struck me as a perfect place for the SG, nice and stealth. :thumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.