Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking on how to remove the center console of my 2014 GT but I can't find anywhere! anyone knows how or have the procedure? that would be greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
I am looking on how to remove the center console of my 2014 GT but I can't find anywhere! anyone knows how or have the procedure? that would be greatly appreciated.
The attached Floor Console info is for 2013 GT model, it may not be the same for the 2014 GT model, just for reference use only!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The attached Floor Console info is for 2013 GT model, it may not be the same for the 2014 GT model, just for reference use only!
Thank you very much wongpfh, that's what I was looking for, the 2013 and 2014 are the same.

·
Registered
35 Posts
youtube. that's how I found instructions. some instructions for the elantra sedan/coupe should work on the GT too

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
youtube. that's how I found instructions. some instructions for the elantra sedan/coupe should work on the GT too
I looked on youtube but didn't find anything ! now I know how with the pdf files, I want to remove it to install a kit of led from Accentglow in my cup holders

1 - 5 of 5 Posts