Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys!

So there has been a discussion between me and my friends about the sound, as we know. in the Ultimate version 2016 the sound is not the best compare to many other cars. However I realized that we are able to change where the sound it coming from and here we are. I have taken a picture:

On the picture the sound would be the best for the back, however when I tried to have it in the middle, the sound sounds best at the front meaning that it actually is not balanced when it hits the middle of the screen so here I am, asking you guys, what settings do you guys have when it comes to have a balanced sound for the front-back seats?

·
Registered
149 Posts
It’s a budget car with a budget stereo so I don’t worry about it too much.
I leave the worrying to my $30k home system

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It’s a budget car with a budget stereo so I don’t worry about it too much.
I leave the worrying to my $30k home system

I agree but I mean it would be atleast lovely to have balanced sound for both seats atleast :)

·
Registered
149 Posts
I just leave it middle and a touch of extra bass.

Who cares about the back anyway, it’s only kids or peasants back there

Reactions: vladk2k and byrne17

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just leave it middle and a touch of extra bass.

Who cares about the back anyway, it’s only kids or peasants back there

Hahahha I agree, the problem is that most of my friends are deaf so I usually just end up putting all the sound back and max it for them so they wont hear either me or anything. Myself I have very sensitive ears so even at 35/45 volume is quite a lot for me.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Unfortunately as far as the back/front balance I keep it at default which sounds best to me in the driver's seat.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts