Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My phone is connected but how do I add another phone ie my wife,son and daughters phones The car is a 2017 i10 1.2 Premium

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
14,616 Posts
I don't know how it works on the i10 specifically, but generally you just pair each phone to the car, one at a time. Each phone will then be able to automatically connect to the car's hands free system. Or you can choose which phone you want it to connect to from the car's bluetooth menu.

·
Registered
14,616 Posts
If other phones are able to pair with the car OK and that one doesn't, I think you have your answer.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No the Samsung J3 has paired with the car but I am not sure what the procedure is to pair my wifes phone as mine was paired by the salesman at the dealers when we collected the car and I am not sure what he did.It says in the manual you can pair up to five phones but I only want to pair two.

·
Registered
14,616 Posts
As I said I don't own an i10 but maybe the video below will help.

But before you try to pair the second phone turn the bluetooth on your own phone off and switch the bluetooth on your wife's phone on, and set her phone to be visible to other bluetooth devices.

·
Registered
1 Posts
For beginners, it is always difficult to use technology. This person has shared the problem of using a new phone number and check recent post to select a golden number. This forum is going to sort out this issue with the help of the competent service providers they are collaborating with.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts