Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought all three motor mounts and I can find the top mount and the bottom center mount, but I am not sure how to access the transmission mount. I figure I will have to either take off the battery bank or the engine filter housing. Does anyone know the best way to access it so I don't have to take one of those off just to find out it was the wrong one?

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
I just bought all three motor mounts and I can find the top mount and the bottom center mount, but I am not sure how to access the transmission mount. I figure I will have to either take off the battery bank or the engine filter housing. Does anyone know the best way to access it so I don't have to take one of those off just to find out it was the wrong one?
yes, correct, you will be removing everything above the transmission to get to it. Different mount for auto and manual so that's the only variable.

218303Y100 auto

good image of the mount attached to the plate that will be bolted to the trans. Does look like you may be inside the wheel guard trying to access some bolts

218303Y000 manual

1 - 4 of 4 Posts