Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been searching high and low for one, and cant seem to find a mid spoiler / mid wing anywhere. If you dont know what Im referring to, it's the wing right above the hyundai emblem on our trunks.

OMG GRIP has one, and I think a handful of other members have gotten their hands on one too. I NEEDS!

·
Registered
204 Posts
They were commissioned only by Hyundai Canada so they are just available in Canada. Hyundai USA only selected the bodykit to be available in the US market. Both of these items were made in Canada. They are a clearance item now so the cost is low. Before I ordered mine at the dealership (in Canada) I would see them listed on kijiji for sale below retail.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ugh, i want one so bad. Wont be able to finish my car without one - i have myeyes set on getting one.

Damm canadians! Getting everything.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I don't know why I find it so funny to hear that phrase for once. (*diabolical laugh*)

I happened to find mine on eBay, but it was one of the few I had ever seen. I guess these mid wings were an unpopular option even when the MCs were still in production. Now that they're discontinued, more than a few were probably junked as dead stock.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
can not find.

pretty bummed

·
Registered
1 Posts
ugh, i want one so bad. Wont be able to finish my car without one - i have myeyes set on getting one.

i just found one in a junkyard up here is canada, they had two. No usa shipping tho.
Bastarache's auto salvage, new brunswick, canada, stk# on the car is xe0096. Had as of may 1 2017

1 - 8 of 8 Posts