Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forgive me if this has already been addressed, but I didn't see it. I've been eyeing this car for bout a year now and am finally ready to pull the trigger. I figure now that the 14 is out I should be able to get a good deal on a 13. I live in cherry hill, nj. How much should I aim to pay with the tech? How much did you guys pay? Thanks!

·
Registered
45 Posts
On the Hyundai website they have local offers. Put you zip code in and you can find them. Sometimes with $1500.00 rebate. If you've owned a Hyundai before you can get a rebate of $750. They sometimes have a military discount. I bought 2 between dec 13 on Jan 14. I totaled my first one within two weeks. I ended up paying more for the second one in Jan than I did in December but they also had to have it brought in from 6 hours away. The one I got in Dec was one of 2 they had left. If you can find one in a smaller town they may offer a better deal in order to move it because they have less traffic coming through.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Price in recent E mail from dealer in Maryland

price from a recent E mail I got
$29,589* 2013 Azera with tech package

IDEAL BUICK GMC HYUNDAI
www.idealbuickgmchyundai.com
301-663-3121

*All pricing excludes freight, tax, tags and dealer processing fee. Pricing does include all available rebates, must qualify to receive, and may require financing. All pricing expires Mon 2/10/2014 and is available on in stock units only and may be limited to specific stock numbers, see dealer for details. Similar savings on all in stock units.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Once you start the process you need to be able to walk away and let them think about it, guarantee they will call you especially at the end of a month when they need the sales. Yes, it makes a difference when you buy and you have got to be able to walk out if you think you can do better. there is always another deal around the corner. You need to know their cost for the car, that is my starting point and that is what I offer. Let them come back but rarely would I pay more than a few hundred over cost.

·
Registered
44 Posts
The Internet has really changed the car buying game tenfold. Buyers can easily research online and go the dealership ready to make a well informed purchase. I remember "back in the day" most dealers would just hand you a brochure and tell you that whatever the sticker said on the car window was the sale price and that all discounts had already been factored in! (yea right)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Wow on the price for the 14. 38 MSRP?

Yeah. I think they gave me every incentive even though I didnt qualify for any of them. I also got a year of free oil changes. I got the car out the door and bumped by bumper to bumper to 7r 70,000 mile for less then the sticker price.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Yeah. I think they gave me every incentive even though I didnt qualify for any of them. I also got a year of free oil changes. I got the car out the door and bumped by bumper to bumper to 7r 70,000 mile for less then the sticker price.
Beautiful. I'm still waiting for my local dealer to get some in stock. Enjoy your new ride.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts