Hyundai Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
121200 Mi. on my 2013 Azera Base. Purchased in Feb. 2019 with 100,200. Replaced front brake pads (didn't need to) and front rotors with cool-looking drilled and slotted ones!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just got a Base model 2014 Azera with 41,500 miles and thought 8k a year was pretty good but some of you have almost new cars! Very Impressive. I'm on pace to put about 2k a year max on this and really want to head off any major issues (diy) that I can. I'm no mechanic but love setup of this car for diy. Oil change, Brakes, Plugs Filters are all easy. I think I may need to install the plastic "spoke" looking thing in steering column to address clicking noises. YouTube has almost ANY repair for Azera or the Sonata? Not sure if it's the Sonata or another model that has same/similar engine. I went about 10 years w/o driving and love my Azera. Really surprised how much you get for money. I need to browse more, but anyone who knows any cools tricks tips or hardware/electronic upgrades for performance or fuel economy please let me know where to look.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just got a 17 limited, CPO. I love it although it has it's quirks. I tend to nitpick but it's a good looking car and I like it. 26,300 miles.

Edit: I also own an 06 SE with 98k

·
Registered
10 Posts
My '15 is almost to 91k. Did an ATF drain & fill a few weeks ago, need to do brake fluid change and then coolant change as well. New Yokohama Ascend GTs are doing great, much quieter now.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have a little more than 103k on my 2012. I changed the transmission fluid at 60k but haven't done the spark plugs yet.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Got my 2014 Limited in May 2014, and so far have managed to rack up 148k miles, mostly highway (although starting to accumulate some city driving lately). Been religious about scheduled maintenance, and until lately have had no other issues at all.

First unscheduled maintenance was a couple of years ago, when I had to replaced a wheel well liner that had been cut up by road ice. A few months ago, I had to replace the actuator for changing the vents in the AC. Now it turns out the front passenger door will only lock manually, although it will unlock using the interior and exterior buttons and the key fob. At the same time, the exterior lights don't always respond to the fob either - I wonder if it's related?

Anyway, the Azera reliability far surpasses even my last car, a 2000 Accord that I milked for 303k miles. It's also a lot nicer than that one, so I hope it lasts at least as long.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts