Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In another unrelated topic thread, some members have mentioned how many miles they have on their Azera. So, how about we use this new thread to report the year of our Azera and how many miles we currently have on it.

I'm on the low end of the range with 11,000 miles on my 2014 Azera which turned four years old last month. Because I drive less than the oil change interval, I have to be sure to change my oil each year even though I may have only gone 2,500 to 3,000 miles that year. It's been a great car. No problems and still looks new.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Big distance!

Got my 2015 Azera in January 2017 with 25,000 and now have 34,000 for just over 500 miles per month.
Wife got her brand new 2015 in June 2017 and in 11 months has put on a whopping 1,500 miles for around 150 miles per month.
Good topic.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Have had my 2013 Azera with Tech Pkg for 5 years and 1 month. Total milage 19195. I have had my Hyundai dealer change the oil and filter with synthetic oil every 6 months. Yes it's a waste of money but didn't want any pushback if I needed a warranty repair.

·
Registered
330 Posts
82,000 on my 15 azera. Got it in December 2016 with about 32,000 miles. All maintenance diy.

·
Registered
179 Posts
2013 Base with 20780 mi. with a few mods. Got it new in December, 2012 with 5 miles on odometer. Use Castrol Extended Performance full synthetic 5w30 oil and Hyundai Genuine oil filers, and change it once a year.

·
Registered
357 Posts
My 2012 is just under 39k - earlier this week I commented to the wife while out driving that I was sitting on 38888. I don't do long trips.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Have you changed plugs yet? I'm thinking 80k is a good number to change them even though I think the manual calls for 100k.
not yet but i'm looking into it. I would like to get it done before i hit 100k. Manual says 105k miles and 120k for coolant. I might just do both at the same time.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'm at approximately 95k on my 2012. Haven't changed the plugs yet either. Heck, last time I had it at the dealer I had them check the brake pads and they said I STILL didn't need to replace them. Unreal.

Only had one issue with the car, it went through a period of "eating" batteries at the rate of about 1 a year. They finally figured out that was due to a faulty component in the sound system. Other than that, this has been the most reliable vehicle I have ever owned. I've never kept a vehicle until it hit 100k miles before, but I am so happy with this one, I'm thinking I'll shoot for 200! LOL

·
Registered
34 Posts
Knock on wood

Bought my 2014 Azera Limited four years ago this May, and I just topped 98k. No repairs under warranty, and I'll be getting the spark plugs swapped out this week.

I won't get too effusive here, figuring it will probably break soon afterward....

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have 75000+ on my 2015 which I purchased in Dec 2016 with 31000 miles on it. All i do i get the oil changed at the dealer and got my brake pads replaced last month.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I have 75000+ on my 2015 which I purchased in Dec 2016 with 31000 miles on it. All i do i get the oil changed at the dealer and got my brake pads replaced last month.

My 2013 Azera just turned 4,300 miles. Garage kept with fleece lined car cover for keeping dust out.

·
Registered
33 Posts
2012 Azera w/Tech Package... 101,000 miles! Looks like I have the most miles so far. Do I win anything?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
I have 38,759 miles on my 2015 Limited Azera which was leased new for 4 years. The lease turn in is in May of 2019 and I can only have 48K miles on it at that time.

I'm now looking for its replacement. I really want another Azera so a 2017 Limited with really low miles is not out of the question. I still haven't found a replacement car that has a comfortable drivers seat like the Azera. I would really have to get a GREAT deal to go Genesis.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have 38,759 miles on my 2015 Limited Azera which was leased new for 4 years. The lease turn in is in May of 2019 and I can only have 48K miles on it at that time.

I'm now looking for its replacement. I really want another Azera so a 2017 Limited with really low miles is not out of the question. I still haven't found a replacement car that has a comfortable drivers seat like the Azera. I would really have to get a GREAT deal to go Genesis.

Apparently there are still some brand new 2017’s out there that dealers are looking to make a real good deal on. I suggest taking a look into that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 28 Posts