Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

· Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all,

I would like to make a new thread that lets others get an idea of how many miles you have on your HSH! I have only 9800. How many do you have??

When i was more active on another forum for my jeep as an example, this was a thread that always drew a lot of activity with people always updating their counts. It was neat to see from time to time how far they could go. who has the most miles on their jeep - Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum

So how about it... what does your clock show?

G

·
Just about 2800, more city driving lately has taken a hit on my mileage. What I find intriguing is that since ownership have only seen one other HSH. The vehicle is unique to say the least and a rare bird so to speak!

· Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I hope these vehicles last with no major problems (with the hybrid components) but I guess time will tell. This is my first foreign vehicle and first Hyundai as well. I ended up getting a 10/100 bumper to bumper extended warranty (maybe im a sucker) but i am a second owner. I will probably average about 22k per year.

· Registered
403 Posts
I hope these vehicles last with no major problems (with the hybrid components) but I guess time will tell. This is my first foreign vehicle and first Hyundai as well. I ended up getting a 10/100 bumper to bumper extended warranty (maybe im a sucker) but i am a second owner. I will probably average about 22k per year.
Congrats on the new Hyundai. My family and I have had 4 Sonatas (two 2007, one 2008 V6, and 2011 Hybrid) and 2 Elantras (2010 and 2005) and a few older models. We also own one Kia Sedona (sister of the Hyundai Entourage, 2005). Since the 2006 model year reliability is excellent. One of our 2007/2008's is approaching 200k, it has had absolutely NO non wear and tear repairs and we are not easy on these cars (we've towed boats, large uhauls and even two motorcycles cross state). Just my 2 cents... I'm sure that there are horror stories also but I've had excellent reliability in all of our Hyundais since 2006 and we've traditionally been Honda/Toyota owners due to their reliability.

1 - 20 of 121 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.