Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,116 Posts
the forums do not actually keep records of how many i10 owners/members that have registered here (or any other model) so unless you want to go through the twelve pages of the i10 forum and count them all up........ :whistling:

·
Registered
158 Posts
I once did a rough tally and its not a great deal. It always looks a lot due to the volume of posts. But to put it into perspective and reflect on shedloads post, I see more i10 owners on the way home from the shops then those who post on here :whistling:

Over the years of car ownership I have often sat in traffic jams counting the number of people with the same car has I owned in that point in time. But the i10 is still fairly rare ( ish ) in my area. So when you do see another i10, the pair of you stick out like a sore thumb.

·
Registered
668 Posts
I Have started to see i10's every day now yes more than one just driving to work.
I can't walk through a car park without spotting at least one.
It's true about the Isle of Wight I have never seen so many as there.
And I have one too. My second. Can't be bad.

·
Registered
98 Posts
QUOTE (Longshot @ Jul 3 2010, 04:30 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=338523
I Have started to see i10's every day now yes more than one just driving to work.
I can't walk through a car park without spotting at least one.
It's true about the Isle of Wight I have never seen so many as there.
And I have one too. My second. Can't be bad.
Come to Poole in Dorset, Hyundai i10s everywhere. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I popped into my dealers for a chat and a cup of coffee yesterday and he told me he had sold over 300 i10's on the Isle of Wight.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts