Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They said the i10 is the best selling model under the Scrappage Scheme.

The best selling version is the Classic. So you wound thought theres hundreds all over the town.
Just like Citreon C1, Toyota Yaris, Ford Ka/Fiesta/Focus....etc.

But how many have you seen on the road? I personally only seen a few Classic and Comfort
and ONLY one Style so far.

I have yet to find a same version as mine, which is a black colour Style on the road.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Here in Croatia, there are not many i10. In my town I have only seen 2, mine and from one woman. We have a red i10 iSmile pack.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
QUOTE (Webeto @ Apr 29 2010, 04:12 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=317933
Here in Croatia, there are not many i10. In my town I have only seen 2, mine and from one woman. We have a red i10 iSmile pack.
Slightly :eek:fftopic: how many models of i10 do you have in Croatia?

Local to me I see several i10's....... usually red Classic or Comfort, and the occasional blue Comfort. Not seen any other 'Styles' locally though :bwekk:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Seen a few in Blackpool, but not big numbers.

Mainly look for i30s though and had several sightings of silver 09 models - though it could just be the same guy who gets about a bit. :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
In Hull there seems to be a fair few mostly seem to either be the classic or comfort model in red but have seen a few in grey two in black and a few in blue ive hardly seen any styles in fact other than the tester car i dont think ive seen one!

·
Registered
855 Posts
Shedloads of I10s have appeared on the road in the last couple of months. Probably a result of Hyundai fulfilling the Scrappage scheme deadline and their Happy Returns offer.

·
Registered
46 Posts
When I first got my car about 1 and a bit years ago they were very few and far between

Now starting to see more and more

·
Registered
384 Posts
QUOTE (Mr Pogle @ Apr 29 2010, 05:03 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=317943
Slightly :eek:fftopic: how many models of i10 do you have in Croatia?

Local to me I see several i10's....... usually red Classic or Comfort, and the occasional blue Comfort. Not seen any other 'Styles' locally though :bwekk:
I have a style, and since you're from Herts, you 'might' see me about!

I have seen a Black style, lots of red classics and a blue comfort.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts