Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my brand new i10 N line is being delivered to the dealership on Monday, how long does a PDI check take and how long from that does it normally take to be able to pick up the car? Thanks (I've never bought a brand new car before so unsure of process)

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
18,375 Posts
A PDI takes about 1 hour. But when the car is ready for pick up really depends on the work load of the dealership's workshop. It could be ready for pick up on Tuesday, or it could be a week from Tuesday.

If I helped you fix it, why not...

Your support is greatly appreciated

·
Registered
2021 Santa FE SEL NA engine
221 Posts
When we bought our 2021, Santa Fe the dealer had just received the vehicle that day. Nothing had been removed from shipping the vehicle on the transport. We test drove three different Santa Fe's that day and my wife did not want any of the vehicles we test drove for various reasons, such as different trim packages and paint colors. The salesman went and talked to the sales manager asking if he could show the vehicle that just came in. Well, we ended up buying that vehicle and taking delivery the same day. During the numbers game and negotiations which took about an hour the car was washed and PDI, the only item that wasn't done was the front licenses plate holder had to be put on. The salesman put this on in front of the dealership for us.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts