Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm trying to fix a leaking brake line on my 09 elantra. My question is how do you get the plastic cover off at the front end under the driver's seat? I've popped the clips on several of the sections so its hanging loose but I can't figure out the front and how its attached. Thanks for any help!

Chris

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi, I'm trying to fix a leaking brake line on my 09 elantra. My question is how do you get the plastic cover off at the front end under the driver's seat? I've popped the clips on several of the sections so its hanging loose but I can't figure out the front and how its attached. Thanks for any help!

Chris
Your question is Weird , maybe no body understand what you just said . Did you fix it ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes i fixed the line but another part started leaking again and I'm fixing it now. There is a plastic cover that "protects" the brakes lines and I still didn't get the front part of it off. I just moved it out of the way and replaced the part that was leaking. I'm going to do the same thing again expect I'm replacing pretty much the entire length front to back as long as I can find a good area to make the cut.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts