Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We need to have my son's car seat in the center of the rear seat, and the back of the center console is getting covered in footprints. The reality is that I'm not going to scrub it daily. Any recommendations?

It's the same kind of scuffing that I'm getting inside the driver's door -- I can't seem to keep from touching that door with my foot. My car is otherwise clean and gorgeous, and I'm taking good care of it.

What can I do? I have protectors on the backs of the seats, but google hasn't yielded anything helpful for the center console.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm using Britax kick mats to protect the back of the seats -- not fancy but they work very well.

I'm set for floor mats, really just wondering about the back of the center console. Shouldn't there be a film or something you can put on?

·
Registered
1,814 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
The trick to installing it is to clean the panel first with "Windex" then spray the area wet with Windex and then immediately put it on top of the solution. This allows you to move and align it. You then use you hand to smooth it out. I think you will like the look and functionality.

·
Registered
181 Posts
ya'll are going about this all wrong. just get a hitch mounted cargo carrier and some bungee cords to hold the car set to the cargo carrier.

·
Registered
870 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Wow, I opened that and all I could see were those legs... took me some time to be able to move my eyes and look for the protector on the door panel. :D
I hadn`t clicked on that link earlier, but had to after reading your post...I agree, WOW!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts