Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do i remove this so i can access 3rd brake light wire/plug. Do i remove that black trim? Trying to install 3rd brake light flasher.

·
Registered
199 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
Duhmleh, they’re just clips behind that black panel and you should be able to stick a plastic trim tool around the edges and pop them off. Me and Basshound did the third brake flasher and we loved it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Duhmleh, they’re just clips behind that black panel and you should be able to stick a plastic trim tool around the edges and pop them off. Me and Basshound did the third brake flasher and we loved it!!!

thank you! do you happen to have instructions or something that can help me out?

·
Registered
908 Posts
thank you! do you happen to have instructions or something that can help me out?
It’s actually pretty easy and all you have to do is cut the wire and install the flasher in between, sorry I don’t have any pictures to show you but there are a lot of videos on YouTube which will show you the exact same thing. I just follow those videos and it’s really simple enough to do. Let me see if I can find a link for you.

Here’s a video which explain it pretty well on how to install it.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sweet thanks it looks pretty straight forward. could you tell me where the clips are? Afraid i might break something when taking the trim off

·
Registered
908 Posts
Sweet thanks it looks pretty straight forward. could you tell me where the clips are? Afraid i might break something when taking the trim off
Np, sorry I don’t remember where it’s located but rest assure you won’t break those clips as they’re very easy to pop them out. Just pry it with a tool and get your fingers underneath then pull it outwards, anywhere you feel there’s a restriction then the clips are there and will need a bit of extra force to pull it that’s all.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Awesome, glad to hear it worked out

1 - 9 of 9 Posts