Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to information mined from this site I have worked with my dealer, and today ordered a new transmission for my four month old 2010 Santa Fe. Probably will take a week to arrive as there are none in Canada.

The tranny suffered from hard downshifting and, in addition, slipped when I took my foot off the gas and then back on at about 40 kph. It was hard to predict, and my concern was the dealer would say they couldn't replicate the problem. They took it out, said the problem was evident, and a new transmission was required.

They had replaced the computer and that worked for about a week.

So far, the dealer has been open and helpful.

Hopefully my car will be restored to my expectations of a new car.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Hi and :00000732: to the forums

QUOTE (BobbyMack @ Sep 8 2010, 12:50 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=354918
Thanks to information mined from this site I have worked with my dealer, and today ordered a new transmission for my four month old 2010 Santa Fe. Probably will take a week to arrive as there are none in Canada.

The tranny suffered from hard downshifting and, in addition, slipped when I took my foot off the gas and then back on at about 40 kph. It was hard to predict, and my concern was the dealer would say they couldn't replicate the problem. They took it out, said the problem was evident, and a new transmission was required.

They had replaced the computer and that worked for about a week.

So far, the dealer has been open and helpful.

Hopefully my car will be restored to my expectations of a new car.
I'm sure it will :thumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts