Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, my name is John and I'm from Australia and I own a 06 V6 NF Sonata, which has been lowered and have 18" Avanti wheels fitted to it! I'm wanting to ask fellow members about hood scoop's for the Sonata? Would appreciate any info or links that they can provide! I do know about Mr scoop and have seen a few on ebay but most of them look too small for the Sonata's large hood..

Thanks John :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Guys thank you for your replies.... The pic of the Sonata is from Korean Auto imports, as I have not had the chance to upload any pics of my ride! I will once I get a chance! and sorry for the spelling mistake.... lol I did try to edit it after I saw it but being new to this site I didn't know how to edit the subject field!

My Sonata is a silver one and lowered with 18" on it... it's soon to have some H.I.D's fitted to it! I have seen pics of Sonata with scoop's on the from the net as below...

Attachments

·
Registered
367 Posts
QUOTE (NFS24 @ May 19 2010, 05:58 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=324234
Hi Guys thank you for your replies.... The pic of the Sonata is from Korean Auto imports, as I have not had the chance to upload any pics of my ride! I will once I get a chance! and sorry for the spelling mistake.... lol I did try to edit it after I saw it but being new to this site I didn't know how to edit the subject field!

My Sonata is a silver one and lowered with 18" on it... it's soon to have some H.I.D's fitted to it! I have seen pics of Sonata with scoop's on the from the net as below...

I agree... no hood scoop for you car. That looks like a hood scoop off a Mustang. I'm sure you can purchase them off JC Whitney online.

Hood scoops with no function for example MOST of the mustangs are crazy. The same as the side vent that people put on there buicks and sonatas.

·
Banned
873 Posts
QUOTE (NFS24 @ May 19 2010, 05:58 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=324234

yea sorry that scoop just looks ugly and out of place :wallbash:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok thank you for the advise :thumbsup: ... no hood scoop for my Sonata as it would look at of place as the black Sonata in the pic shows... here is a pic of my ride taken today.... (needs a wash!! )

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts