Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2020 Limited..When I start the car I get the message .Hold OK : Reset. What does that mean and how do I get rid of it

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Hold the reset for 5 seconds...may be it happens after you fill the tank. (average mileage)

·
Registered
220 Posts
2020 Limited..When I start the car I get the message .Hold OK : Reset. What does that mean and how do I get rid of it
Did you try holding down the menu button on your steering wheel for 5 seconds? Just like resetting the trip computer, fuel mileage, etc, etc?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Did you try holding down the menu button on your steering wheel for 5 seconds? Just like resetting the trip computer, fuel mileage, etc, etc?
Good suggestion, but that did not work. I’ll have to head over to the dealer next week

·
Registered
249 Posts
SOC = State of charge?, battery state at factory? SOC % is also stated on the battery label.
What happen if u press ok?

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
It's called the vehicle or driver information display. Look it up in your manual.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Good suggestion, but that did not work. I’ll have to head over to the dealer next week
If your display says SHIPPING MODE, your vehicle needs to be converted to owner mode. Just call your salesman, or the service dept. It’s not a rocket science thing. They will instruct you over the phone. No need to go there.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts