Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen this topic posted before, but I didn't want to hijack it so I'm posting this. I'm thinking of adding a hitch to the back of my 2010 Accent Hatchback because I'd like add one of those square cargo carriers to the back to gain some extra towing capacity. What do you guys think of that?

David

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
Do it. Just if you dealer asks say you carry a bicycle on the back since that's basically the only approved application.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Rondy, Hoosier... seriously, we should make a mini-FAQ sticky for all things towing related on the Accent. We get one of these threads every three days it seems. :p

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
QUOTE (yoda4x4 @ Jul 8 2010, 10:16 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=340063
I've seen this topic posted before, but I didn't want to hijack it so I'm posting this. I'm thinking of adding a hitch to the back of my 2010 Accent Hatchback because I'd like add one of those square cargo carriers to the back to gain some extra towing capacity. What do you guys think of that?

David

Do it! :) if its related to the same topic, then you are not hijacking. Its better to keep all these info together than everywhere :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts