Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
335 Posts
QUOTE (cdwarrior @ Oct 22 2010, 03:39 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=365506
I was just looking over this page. Hyundai has definitely made some homely cars in the past. Ours is definitely the best looking of all by far! :)

Hyundai Wikipedia
Yes if you read that article you see that the new Sonata is 6G. It is your opinion that your Car is better looking than someone else's. :liebe011:

Personally I feel the 5G NF Sonata (the non scrunchy faced one) is the better looking of the two. Oh we have a V6 than can out perform the

new 2.0 Turbo. I'd rather drive a rocket than a Car that looks like it was partly designed in Space :bwekk:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I don't know why this forum says the 2011 is G5 and the Wiki says G6. I'm guessing it's because the G1 was only released in Korea, so here we are counting from the first North American release?

I like the previous generation too. It's a nice looking car. My problem with it is that its look is rather generic now. It looks similar to a dozen other cars in its class. I like the way the 2011 stands out with a fresh new style.

·
Banned
335 Posts
QUOTE (cdwarrior @ Oct 22 2010, 05:59 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=365540
I like the previous generation too. It's a nice looking car. My problem with it is that its look is rather generic now. It looks similar to a dozen other cars in its class.
Yeah it does. For the first time ever I almost broke into a Lexus that happened to be my exact color. I was confused that it wouldn't open

and how I got a whole series of new key marks to add to my collection. I was going to stick my key in the door, and the owner then approached

and I think I heard "hey". Wow that should not happen. I could have been killed! Anyway I don't feel like I'm driving in a dated looking Car, as the

dual exhaust of my model really makes the NF5G or 4G here look sharp. That is why I was a little sensitive about what you said, also

surprised if you can believe Car & Driver with their results that the older V6 Sonata (06 &07) models rival the current Turbo. :thumbsup:

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts