Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has the new 2014 i10 got hill assist?
my local dealer didn't know when i asked him, i checked the web and it say it has, when i re questioned him he said defiantly no as there is a 'switch on the dash'...?

i don't think he knows what he's talking about..

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The question continues as i can not get a definite answer on the hill assist question, a different dealer a different answer......

·
Registered
182 Posts
I was told verbally that hill start is already standard on the Premium (and the brochure says this as well) but that it was going to be standard across the range shortly, presumably in line with cruise control spec update on selected models for Feb14 production onwards

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was told verbally that hill start is already standard on the Premium (and the brochure says this as well) but that it was going to be standard across the range shortly, presumably in line with cruise control spec update on selected models for Feb14 production onwards
as above , different dealer different answer, i'll ask again before signing up for one, as its on our current car and on my company vehicle (transit van), and more importantly the mrs says she would miss it....:)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Have test drove one and I was told Hill assist is only on premium models, S and SE does not have it. I feel a downer hyundai has cut so much from the SE class which equivalent to to previous active best seller, now we even have to shell extras for things like alloys and spare wheel gone and a repair kit in place is so lame.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts