1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wait why did you have to replace motor?

I have the AWD limited (2nd owner - bought at 103k) 2.4l

Now have 126k
Yes, that is correct. I am currently at 188k miles (majority are freeway miles). Engine failed from rod bearing failure at 145k - apparently there is a lawsuit in place due to a bad manufacturing design on these 2.4 theta II motors. I tried to get A warranty replacement since my vehicle was part of the recalled cars with extended warranty up to 115k. However, since I Was 30k over they said No. I replaced it with a used 60k motor that was pulled from a wrecked Tucson by my mechanic. My commute is 49 miles each way so I plan to keep the car to see how much the engine goes for this time (currently at 100k+).

·
Registered
323 Posts
At 124,000 on our 2014 limited..

·
Registered
41 Posts
183k miles on 2012 limited

But noticed my tire pressure sensor flashing last night then stay on, go off and start flashing again. I know they go bad over time.

And need to change brakes and rotors again - have warped rotors again - very annoying

And I think tires are bad - even though they have tread life left they're making a lot of noise

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
41 Posts
Have 192335 on my 2012 Limited AWD

Just changed the earl. Full synthetic

Got new tires in September

Big $ but worth it as old tires were noisy as Fcuk.

New shoes are Goodyear Assurance Maxlife. Quiet and smooth

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
323 Posts
Just hit, 130,000 tonight on our 2014 limited. Going to replace both blend door actuators as there acting up on me as of late.

thanks
pat

1 - 20 of 20 Posts